Sometimes we need sustenance to slog through event such as meetings, brainstorming and seminars. But is your refreshments full of fried mihun, curry chicken, Tong sui, or other oily and high sugar food? The extra sugar and fat won’t help anyone’s hearts and waistline. Plus, healthier food can improve productivity.
Healthy breakfast ideas:
- Fresh fruit: bananas, apples and oranges are portable finger food that don’t make a big mess.
- Hard-cooked eggs (brown ones bring beautiful color to the table, but make sure they peel properly.)
- White bread with peanut butter jam or egg may sandwich
- And of course, Coffee! Just go easy on the sugar and half-and-half
Healthy lunch food ideas:
- Fresh fruits
- Tuna sandwiches or egg mayo sandwiches
- Tofu or eggs
- Water in place of soda, Tea-O, Lemon Tea or coffee.
Afternoon meeting snack ideas:
- Fresh fruit
Healthy dinner food ideas:
- Fresh Fruits
- Kicap Chicken (as long as not fried)
- Tofu or eggs
- Rice or noodles
- More water! Skip the coffee late in the day. Too much caffeine can interfere with quality sleep.
D’Organice The Function Room and Organizer
Always prepare everything for any events, seminar, workshop and etc. 6 types of venue halls, 3 different size of capacity, large venue maximum 350 Pax, medium venue maximum 180 Pax and small venue maximum 50 Pax. Complete facilities projectors, table and chairs, WIFI, flipchart and etc.
Refreshments prepare by Doer’s Food and beverage sdn bhd, prepare events with healthy refreshment, lunch and dinner.
Let us plan your upcoming events! Visit us at www.d-organice.com and get in touch with our event team to know more about all the event venues.